- Proposal for censorship of scientific journals to prevent intelligent design from being published. See this summary on Discovery’s Evolution News and Views website.
- Article in Scientific American says earth-like planets may be extremely rare, See this link.
- DNA replication inspires advances in computer science. See this tweet from member Fuz Rana.
- A hot debate breaks out over thermodynamics and the origin of life. See the original Inference exchange and these followups on the Discovery website: ENV1, ENV2, ENV3.
- Based on a web debate in another forum, I have posted an article on my personal blog on “Did the Enlightenment lead to Nazism and Socialism?”
- We’re excited to announce the schedule of the upcoming meeting …Read More »
- Fox News had an extended story on their website about …Read More »
Schedule for the November meeting, “Fifty years of science/faith interaction: A Tribute to Bob Newman”To register for this event, go to this link. Friday …Read More »
- I’ve heard a lot of positive feedback from those who …Read More »
- Our topic of “Is there intelligent life in outer space?” …Read More »
Schedule and details for the May 29 meeting on “Is there intelligent life in outer space? What are the stakes?”“Is there intelligent life in outer space? What are the …Read More »
- A terrific image of the complexity of the cell. Flowering …Read More »