- Proposal for censorship of scientific journals to prevent intelligent design from being published. See this summary on Discovery’s Evolution News and Views website.
- Article in Scientific American says earth-like planets may be extremely rare, See this link.
- DNA replication inspires advances in computer science. See this tweet from member Fuz Rana.
- A hot debate breaks out over thermodynamics and the origin of life. See the original Inference exchange and these followups on the Discovery website: ENV1, ENV2, ENV3.
- Based on a web debate in another forum, I have posted an article on my personal blog on “Did the Enlightenment lead to Nazism and Socialism?”
- I’ve heard a lot of positive feedback from those who …Read More »
- Our topic of “Is there intelligent life in outer space?” …Read More »
Schedule and details for the May 29 meeting on “Is there intelligent life in outer space? What are the stakes?”“Is there intelligent life in outer space? What are the …Read More »
- A terrific image of the complexity of the cell. Flowering …Read More »
- Review of the meeting on “Is the Natural World Good …Read More »
- Christian Scientific Society Seminar: “Is the Natural World Good or …Read More »
- We are excited to announce our upcoming one-day seminar slated …Read More »