Full member David Bossard informs us that he has recently done a major rewrite/revision of his website http://www.creationnarrative.org. This is a detailed look at the texts from a “concordantist” perspective (the viewpoint that the texts really do give us chronology consistent with modern science.) David invites comments and/or corrections. This post has an open comments section for those who wish to give feedback on that.
- Review of the meeting on “Is the Natural World Good …Read More »
- Christian Scientific Society Seminar: “Is the Natural World Good or …Read More »
- We are excited to announce our upcoming one-day seminar slated …Read More »
- Another professor argues that math has no objective truth. …Read More »
- To see the videos of our past meeting, on the …Read More »
- Ongoing debate about whether the Cambrian explosion was really abrupt. See this …Read More »
- Proposal for censorship of scientific journals to prevent intelligent design from being …Read More »