Full member David Bossard informs us that he has recently done a major rewrite/revision of his website http://www.creationnarrative.org. This is a detailed look at the texts from a “concordantist” perspective (the viewpoint that the texts really do give us chronology consistent with modern science.) David invites comments and/or corrections. This post has an open comments section for those who wish to give feedback on that.
Schedule for the November meeting, “Fifty years of science/faith interaction: A Tribute to Bob Newman”To register for this event, go to this link. Friday …Read More »
- I’ve heard a lot of positive feedback from those who …Read More »
- Our topic of “Is there intelligent life in outer space?” …Read More »
Schedule and details for the May 29 meeting on “Is there intelligent life in outer space? What are the stakes?”“Is there intelligent life in outer space? What are the …Read More »
- A terrific image of the complexity of the cell. Flowering …Read More »
- Review of the meeting on “Is the Natural World Good …Read More »
- Christian Scientific Society Seminar: “Is the Natural World Good or …Read More »