David Snoke has added a new short article, “Why Christians should not use the Kalaam argument.” This argument is common among Christian apologists but this article argues that it fails to take into account how infinities are treated in math and physics. It is also argued that it undermines Christian theology of eternal life and other aspects of eternity. A revised argument which includes some of the same notions is given.
- Review of the meeting on “Is the Natural World Good …Read More »
- Christian Scientific Society Seminar: “Is the Natural World Good or …Read More »
- We are excited to announce our upcoming one-day seminar slated …Read More »
- Another professor argues that math has no objective truth. …Read More »
- To see the videos of our past meeting, on the …Read More »
- Ongoing debate about whether the Cambrian explosion was really abrupt. See this …Read More »
- Proposal for censorship of scientific journals to prevent intelligent design from being …Read More »