David Snoke has added a new short article, “Why Christians should not use the Kalaam argument.” This argument is common among Christian apologists but this article argues that it fails to take into account how infinities are treated in math and physics. It is also argued that it undermines Christian theology of eternal life and other aspects of eternity. A revised argument which includes some of the same notions is given.
Schedule for the November meeting, “Fifty years of science/faith interaction: A Tribute to Bob Newman”To register for this event, go to this link. Friday …Read More »
- I’ve heard a lot of positive feedback from those who …Read More »
- Our topic of “Is there intelligent life in outer space?” …Read More »
Schedule and details for the May 29 meeting on “Is there intelligent life in outer space? What are the stakes?”“Is there intelligent life in outer space? What are the …Read More »
- A terrific image of the complexity of the cell. Flowering …Read More »
- Review of the meeting on “Is the Natural World Good …Read More »
- Christian Scientific Society Seminar: “Is the Natural World Good or …Read More »