See this interesting article on an atheist who started questioning his atheism when he looked into the facts on abortion and prenatal development. This led him to question whether atheists always really adhere to “just the facts”, after all, and that led him to a loving Christian community, and eventually to embracing Christianity.
Schedule for the November meeting, “Fifty years of science/faith interaction: A Tribute to Bob Newman”To register for this event, go to this link. Friday …Read More »
- I’ve heard a lot of positive feedback from those who …Read More »
- Our topic of “Is there intelligent life in outer space?” …Read More »
Schedule and details for the May 29 meeting on “Is there intelligent life in outer space? What are the stakes?”“Is there intelligent life in outer space? What are the …Read More »
- A terrific image of the complexity of the cell. Flowering …Read More »
- Review of the meeting on “Is the Natural World Good …Read More »
- Christian Scientific Society Seminar: “Is the Natural World Good or …Read More »