Full member David Bossard informs us that he has recently done a major rewrite/revision of his website http://www.creationnarrative.org. This is a detailed look at the texts from a “concordantist” perspective (the viewpoint that the texts really do give us chronology consistent with modern science.) David invites comments and/or corrections. This post has an open comments section for those who wish to give feedback on that.
- To access the recordings of talks at the 2018 Biola …Read More »
- Paul Spenser asks for feedback on his new manuscript, “Marvelous …Read More »
- Quantum mechanics is a strange theory, and it has been …Read More »
- RelatedRead More »
- We will be meeting on the campus of Biola University, …Read More »
- David Snoke has added a new short article, “Why Christians …Read More »
- The theme was “human exceptionalism”; for a review of the …Read More »