Full member David Bossard informs us that he has recently done a major rewrite/revision of his website http://www.creationnarrative.org. This is a detailed look at the texts from a “concordantist” perspective (the viewpoint that the texts really do give us chronology consistent with modern science.) David invites comments and/or corrections. This post has an open comments section for those who wish to give feedback on that.
- The annual meeting will be held at Biola University on …Read More »
- The talks from the 2019 meeting at Biola, on the …Read More »
- We are happy to sponsor a one-night, unique event with …Read More »
- Once again, we have a great lineup. The theme of …Read More »
- To access the recordings of talks at the 2018 Biola …Read More »
- Paul Spenser asks for feedback on his new manuscript, “Marvelous …Read More »
- Quantum mechanics is a strange theory, and it has been …Read More »