Full member David Bossard informs us that he has recently done a major rewrite/revision of his website http://www.creationnarrative.org. This is a detailed look at the texts from a “concordantist” perspective (the viewpoint that the texts really do give us chronology consistent with modern science.) David invites comments and/or corrections. This post has an open comments section for those who wish to give feedback on that.
- Proposal for censorship of scientific journals to prevent intelligent design from being …Read More »
- Jon Garvey, God’s Good Earth, (https://www.amazon.com/Gods-Good-Earth-Jon-Garvey/dp/1532652003/) In my talk for the …Read More »
- By Brett van de Sande, member I was thinking a …Read More »
- Tim’s talk on Tuesday night was my first exposure to …Read More »
- The annual meeting will be held on Tuesday and Wednesday, …Read More »
- The talks from the 2019 meeting at Biola, on the …Read More »
- We are happy to sponsor a one-night, unique event with …Read More »