David Snoke has added a new short article, “Why Christians should not use the Kalaam argument.” This argument is common among Christian apologists but this article argues that it fails to take into account how infinities are treated in math and physics. It is also argued that it undermines Christian theology of eternal life and other aspects of eternity. A revised argument which includes some of the same notions is given.
- Proposal for censorship of scientific journals to prevent intelligent design from being …Read More »
- Jon Garvey, God’s Good Earth, (https://www.amazon.com/Gods-Good-Earth-Jon-Garvey/dp/1532652003/) In my talk for the …Read More »
- By Brett van de Sande, member I was thinking a …Read More »
- Tim’s talk on Tuesday night was my first exposure to …Read More »
- The annual meeting will be held on Tuesday and Wednesday, …Read More »
- The talks from the 2019 meeting at Biola, on the …Read More »
- We are happy to sponsor a one-night, unique event with …Read More »