David Snoke has added a new short article, “Why Christians should not use the Kalaam argument.” This argument is common among Christian apologists but this article argues that it fails to take into account how infinities are treated in math and physics. It is also argued that it undermines Christian theology of eternal life and other aspects of eternity. A revised argument which includes some of the same notions is given.
- The talks from the 2019 meeting at Biola, on the …Read More »
- We are happy to sponsor a one-night, unique event with …Read More »
- Once again, we have a great lineup. The theme of …Read More »
- To access the recordings of talks at the 2018 Biola …Read More »
- Paul Spenser asks for feedback on his new manuscript, “Marvelous …Read More »
- Quantum mechanics is a strange theory, and it has been …Read More »