David Snoke has added a new short article, “Why Christians should not use the Kalaam argument.” This argument is common among Christian apologists but this article argues that it fails to take into account how infinities are treated in math and physics. It is also argued that it undermines Christian theology of eternal life and other aspects of eternity. A revised argument which includes some of the same notions is given.
- Paul Spenser asks for feedback on his new manuscript, “Marvelous …Read More »
- Quantum mechanics is a strange theory, and it has been …Read More »
- RelatedRead More »
- We will be meeting on the campus of Biola University, …Read More »
- Full member David Bossard informs us that he has recently …Read More »
- The theme was “human exceptionalism”; for a review of the …Read More »
- The annual was great fun for all for attended, with …Read More »