In this article, published in the journal Bio-Complexity (sponsored by the Discovery Institute), I argue that the field of systems biology is already widely using ID-friendly thinking. Some of the quotes from the literature are quite striking!
- The annual meeting will be held at Biola University on …Read More »
- The talks from the 2019 meeting at Biola, on the …Read More »
- We are happy to sponsor a one-night, unique event with …Read More »
- Once again, we have a great lineup. The theme of …Read More »
- To access the recordings of talks at the 2018 Biola …Read More »
- Paul Spenser asks for feedback on his new manuscript, “Marvelous …Read More »
- Quantum mechanics is a strange theory, and it has been …Read More »