In this article, published in the journal Bio-Complexity (sponsored by the Discovery Institute), I argue that the field of systems biology is already widely using ID-friendly thinking. Some of the quotes from the literature are quite striking!
- David Snoke has added a new short article, “Why Christians …Read More »
- Full member David Bossard informs us that he has recently …Read More »
- The theme was “human exceptionalism”; for a review of the …Read More »
- The annual was great fun for all for attended, with …Read More »
- Friday, April 7 7:00 P.M. Registration 7:30 P.M. Opening remarks …Read More »
- The annual meeting this year will in Pittsburgh, April 7-8, …Read More »
- The theme is “human exceptionalism” and confirmed speakers include Jack …Read More »