In this article, published in the journal Bio-Complexity (sponsored by the Discovery Institute), I argue that the field of systems biology is already widely using ID-friendly thinking. Some of the quotes from the literature are quite striking!
- Ongoing debate about whether the Cambrian explosion was really abrupt. See …Read More »
- Proposal for censorship of scientific journals to prevent intelligent design from being …Read More »
- Jon Garvey, God’s Good Earth, (https://www.amazon.com/Gods-Good-Earth-Jon-Garvey/dp/1532652003/) In my talk for the …Read More »
- By Brett van de Sande, member I was thinking a …Read More »
- Tim’s talk on Tuesday night was my first exposure to …Read More »
- The annual meeting will be held on Tuesday and Wednesday, …Read More »
- The talks from the 2019 meeting at Biola, on the …Read More »