See this interesting article on an atheist who started questioning his atheism when he looked into the facts on abortion and prenatal development. This led him to question whether atheists always really adhere to “just the facts”, after all, and that led him to a loving Christian community, and eventually to embracing Christianity.
- We will be meeting on the campus of Biola University, …Read More »
- David Snoke has added a new short article, “Why Christians …Read More »
- Full member David Bossard informs us that he has recently …Read More »
- The theme was “human exceptionalism”; for a review of the …Read More »
- The annual was great fun for all for attended, with …Read More »
- Friday, April 7 7:00 P.M. Registration 7:30 P.M. Opening remarks …Read More »
- The annual meeting this year will in Pittsburgh, April 7-8, …Read More »